Here are a few other ways to listen to Cyber Soul Radio.
Website: Tap on the listen now or in the menu click on Now Playing.
Click on the links below
(you may have to download the mobile phone app)
How to create an Iphone Shortcut.
Search for Cyber Soul Radio (https://CyberSoulRadio.Net)
At the bottom of your screen, Tap on the Box with an arrow pointing up.
Next tap on the Add to Home Screen (box with a + sign in it)
On the Top Right of your screen tap on Add.
You have now created a shortcut on your i-phones home screen.
Tapping on the icon will take you straight to the website.
Add an Internet radio station to Sonos
Using the Sonos App for iOS or Android:
- From the Browse tab, select TuneIn.
- Tap My Radio Stations.
- Tap the three dots in the top right and tap Add New Radio Station.
- Enter the Streaming URL https://ec3.yesstreaming.net:2985/stream and the name of the station (Cyber Soul) and tap OK.
- The station will be listed and available in the My Radio Stations section under TuneIn.
Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:
- Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
- Paste in the streaming URL (https://ec3.yesstreaming.net:2985/stream) and type in the name of the station (Cyber Soul).
- From the Sonos music menu, navigate to TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.
On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, the “Manage” menu is found at the top left of the Sonos application.